Cleaning and Repair
Have an HVAC unit not running like it used to? Has it been broken down for weeks? Call us today for more information about our services.
- Once you have a central air or ductless split heating and air conditioning system installed in your home or office, it can be maintained with annual visits and a small amount of owner–maintenance every month. Because the system is used year-round for both heating and cooling, it is often recommended that you have maintenance performed twice a year. It is also recommended that you call for repairs as soon as you notice problems such as a drop in heating or cooling efficiency or a single unit not working properly.
Furnace & Heating
- The winters in this area place so much stress on a heater, any type of heater, that it can lead to a system that breaks down quickly and has a brief service life—unless it receives annual maintenance. To see that your heater works its best for years to come and avoids many repair issues, no matter how freezing the weather is, let our technicians inspect and tune–up your heater each fall.
- Boiler problems could be caused by a leaky pump, mineral buildup in the pipes of your boiler, or air complications in the heating pipes. If these problems aren't fixed quickly, it can seriously affect your boiler's performance and run up your bill higher than expected. We offer boiler repair services, seven days a week so there's no excuse to live with a faulty boiler.
- After years of work, water heaters often build up sediment inside the tank, and if they are not filtering out properly, it can affect performance severely. We want you to be comfortable in your home or workplace, so we are equipped to troubleshoot and repair residential or commercial furnaces and will do so in a timely manner with exceptional service.
- Heat pumps are one of our favorite comfort installations. Our customers love them too! Heat pumps offer a year-round solution for indoor comfort since they operate as both air conditioners and heaters. It only takes a change on the thermostat to switch a heat pump from one mode to the other. Heat pumps are also efficient alternatives to energy-draining electrical heating systems like electric furnaces and boilers.
Ductless & Mini Split Systems
- Mini-split heat pumps are a great option for cooling your home or business. They are incredibly efficient comfort systems that are able to switch operation to also heat your home during the winter. Being so flexible between heating and cooling allows you to rely on a single system for year-round comfort! Saving on installation and operation costs as well as saving space.
- The Unico System is small, a lot smaller than conventional systems. And that plays to your advantage in a big way. So, whether you are adding air conditioning to your existing home, building a new custom home, or simply replacing an old system, the Unico System will fit where other systems can't.
Air Ducts and Dryer Vents Cleaning
- You may not realize how extensive the ductwork system in your home actually is. That's because most of it is hidden from sight behind the construction material of the house. This is exactly the way you want it, as ductwork isn't attractive to look at. But hidden ducts do have a few negative side effects, mainly that the ducts can have problems that are tricky to notice. The most common one, and one that you can solve easily, is ductwork that has become dirty with dust and other debris.